Gator Edge Rigid & Flex
- Brand: Alliance Gator Base
- Product Code: AG-GATORBASE
- Availability: In Stock
- Priced By: each
Gator Edge Flex and Rigid are made with 100% Polypropylene Co-polymer. This will give it great strength as well as providing greater flexibility. We have a Rigid model which is ideal for straight applications and a Flex model that can be used for all curved applications such as walkways, paths, entrances etc. Both the Rigid and Flex can be locked together with the ‘’Twist & Lock’’ connection system. Finally, the Rigid could be transformed in a partial Flex by cutting the bridge support between each triangular angle.
For Use On:
- Gator Edge is an excellent choice to help define alleys, driveways or sidewalks.
- Gator Edge is designed for straight or curved installation. It is especially easy to use and quick to install.
- Easy to use and quick to install.
- Great lateral support.
- Makes defining alleys, driveways or sidewalks easier.
- Made with 100% polypropylene or polyethylene for strength and flexibility.
- Gator Edge Rigid and Flex can be interconnected with the “Twist & Lock” system.
- Gator Edge can be fastened with Gator Nails.
- For thin pavers & slab applications, use Gator Edge Mini.
- For tile applications, use Gator Tile Edge
- Gator Screws are used to fasten Gator tile, Mini, Flex or Rigid edges to the Gator Base.
- All edges are 8 linear feet.
- It can be installed either before or after the paver installation.
- Use one 10” nail every second hole for greater support strength. Make sure edges are installed on a compacted structural aggregate base.
- Use one Gator Base Screw every second hole for greater support strength when using Gator Base.
- Use the Twist & Lock feature to secure the edging lengths together.
- Nail at every Twist & Lock junction, this will ensure continuous lateral support.
- Use one Gator Base Screw at every Twist & Lock junction, this will ensure continuous lateral support.
NB: Both Rigid and Flex pieces can be joined together.