ABT Wireless Controls
Martek supplies a complete line of ABT Home and Landscape wireless RF products. Our dedication to deliver unmatched wireless products will help define the future of wireless home and landscape environments.
"Unique, Innovative and Superior." This is our commitment, and the reason our products have become the choice of the home and landscape market.
We are dedicated to our customers, our products and our technology. When you purchase an ABT product, you can be sure you will receive the best possible wireless solution available today.
Getting the most out of your landscape lighting is essential. The new Zone Control from ABT gives any homeowner a simple and cost effective way to wirelessly control multiple zones of their landscape lighting from up for 500 feet away. Zone Control is a unique wireless system that converts a standard single tap transformer into a multi-zone control centre. All zones can be controlled together, or a user can control up to 3 individual zones separately. Now a homeowner can turn on the lights in one area but keep adjoining zones off.
How It Works.
Zone Control's exclusive receiver module sits in between the tap and each light in its respective zone. When a user activates a specific area, the powerful Zone Control remote tells the tap which zone or zones should be on or off. Easy and simple to use and install, (setup takes less than 20 minutes) the end user will have a versatile solution to their home landscape lighting demands.
Why Use RF?
Current competitors' technology travels over existing home wiring, and can experience reliability issues. Many consumers experience technical problems; requiring multiple button presses for one transmit and receive to take place. Interference, or PHC signal phase issues are often the culprits. ABT's RF technology was designed around the Life Safety industry, so certification of their algorithms requires that they can miss no more than 2 transmissions every 100,000 button presses.
Zone Control Offers A Unique List Of Features, Including:
- Remote control access of all zones On/Off.
- Individual zones On/Off. (up to 3 individual zones.)
- Built-in real time clock that adjusts for Daylight Savings Time.
- 10 year back up battery.
- Easy to install - Receiver module module connects between each transformer zone tap and light.
- Built-in digital clock, adjusts for DST or 5 min. daily time adjustment.
The Power-Lynx gives you Wireless Control
The Power-Lynx is a unique AC power system that offers wireless control of any fountain or pond pump from a distance of up to 100 feet.
The Power-Lynx will help to insure a longer pump life.
With the Power-Lynx your pump motor is monitored while it runs and will automatically turn off and display a flashing LED if the pump begins to struggle due to low water levels or other negative influence.
When a submersible pump is running in a water in a water level too low, it will begin to suck air. This condition is known as cavitation and is one of the key reasons a pump motor will burn out. The Power-Lynx monitors your pump for signs of cavitation.
The Power-Lynx wireless control offers a unique list of features, including:
- Remote control access of On/Off and Program Reset features. Powerful RF signal travels up to 100 feet.
- Power monitoring software that detects low water levels and other negative influence.
- Universal control of any 110v AC pump.
- Digital timer offering programmable ON/Off times.
- Auto mode allows automatic override of programmed start times to allow manual control of pump.
- Water circulation mode protects pump and insures fountain or pond stays fresh by automatically circulating water 10 mins per day.
- Party mode activates fountain or pond pump for an additional 4 hours beyond daily programmed run time.
- Waterproof housing (optional) for outdoor use.
- Patented 'Remote Learning' process allows the use of multiple ABT remotes such as small hand held or sleek wall mount for operation.
Maximum voltage is limited to 375 watts (3 amps)
ABT Motion Control
The ABT MotionControl provides an additional level of security by illuminating designated lighting areas via motion. The sleek lightweight design can be mounted to any flat surface and communicates wirelessly to the Zone Control receiver.
Wireless Motion Sensor
The ABT MotionControl includes a built-in motion sensor. No wiring required. Once motion is detected, a signal is sent to an ABT Zone Control receiver. The signal turns on any landscape lights connected to the Zone Control unit. Any lights not already "On" will turn on for 5 minutes. Multiple MotionControl units can be 'learned' into a Zone Control receiver to facilitate additional coverage.
Once activated the MotionControl will re-scan for motion every 4 minutes. If motion is detected the ZoneControl will stay on for an additional 5 minutes. Events such as parties will allow the lights to stay on as long as movement is detected.
- Wireless Motion Sensor for Landscape lighting - No wires needed!
- 35 ft sensing range.
- Pet immunity for animals less than 55 lbs.
- Powerful RF signal travels up to 100 feet.
- RF signal travels through walls and floors.
No line of sight required.
- Built-in battery (5 yr. battery life).
- Works in conjunction with the ABT Zone Control.
- Turns all landscape lights on that are not already on for 5 minutes.
- Includes waterproof housing for outdoor use.
- Adjustable mounting bracket included.
SunSetTM Wireless Synchronizer
The first wireless light sensor that automatically synchronizes your entire landscape lighting system with the sun.
Not a photocell
SunSet™ is not a photocell. It uses the same light sensing technology used by the auto industry to control headlights. On/off times are intelligently synchronized without the unreliable performance of photocells or timers, so lights run when you need them. The result? Better performance and greater energy savings.
SunSet™ is completely wireless and works anywhere up to 500 feet of its ZoneControl base unit. One SunSet™ sensor synchronizes multiple transformers, so your entire system turns on and off in unison – either with the sun or at a time you specify – regardless of time zone or daylight savings time.
Better. Faster. Easier.
Add Sunset™ to your system and it goes to work. There is no complicated installation, and nothing to reset. With its long battery life and durable construction, SunSet™ is designed to enhance your entire outdoor living experience by making your lighting system more reliable, energy efficient, and easy to use.
- Wireless Range: 100 feet to 500 feet (dependent on installation environment)
- Battery Life: 3 year battery life (Reliable battery operating range between -40C to +70C )
- Compatibility: Compatible with ABT Zone Control.
- Durable Housing: UV protected polycarbonate housing
- Mounting: Includes mounting options for stake and wall mounting
- Synchronizing: Each light sensor can synchronize multiple transformers.
Wirelessly control every transformer from one convenient remote.
Designed for large properties, the Transformer Control remote enables control of up to four banks of individual transformers with a single wireless remote. Each transformer can be defined and controlled as an independent zone, empowering individual control of every light bank.
Transformer Control is completely wireless and works anywhere within 500 feet of linked ZoneControl Receivers. Each of the remote's four zone buttons individually communicate with their learned receivers, ensuring minimal interference from outside sources.
Adding motion and light sensing is easy. The Transformer Control remote works seemlessly with our Sunset wireless light sensor and MotionControl motion sensor to add even more control options, and enhance the outdoor living experience.
- Wireless Range: 100-500 feet (dependent on installation environment)
- Batteries: Replaceable CR2450 (-40c to + 70C)
- Compatibility: Compatible with ABT ZoneControl Receivers
- Flexibility: Works in conjunction with Sunset
- Durable Housing: Water resistant UV protected polycarbonate housing
- Requirements: ZoneCTRL-RX required for each transformer